- Ouiser: What do you say when someone compares the word "fat" to the "n-word"?
- Fonseca: "We're not friends anymore."
Hi! I’m Bunny, and I’m looking for a roommate/roommates in Raleigh, NC (preferably in the North Raleigh/North Hills area, but a location transfer for work may be possible) for the long-term. I’m a 17 year old cafab nonbinary person in a situation which, without getting into too much detail, is detrimental for my mental health and physical safety. I’ve been looking for a while now, but I can’t find any luck so far. I have a steady job and my own transportation and can pay rent and provide for myself. I’m fairly clean, keep to myself, and can cook for others if needed. If at all possible, I’d like a place that is pet friendly— I have one neutered cat who can live with both dogs and other cats, and is very friendly. However, this is not required; I do have a place for him to go should I not be able to bring him with me. If you think you can help me out, please contact me at merrlll.tumblr.com. Thank you! —Transgender Housing Network: NEED ROOMMATE(S) — RALEIGH, NC
- Heather: And the plot thickens!
- Sarah: Like a goddamned pie filling.
She cooks for me
and this will be the last one
the last meal
the last love
every… time —Anondra “Kat” Williams
She is my tea before a little water is added and before
the sugar, and well before the lemons that some use
to tease the tea. She is the plucked tea leaf before it’s
dried, rich in smell and texture. I rub her in between my
fingers, like loose tea leaves, smelling the richness of
her slowly seeping upward, nose buried deep, debating
on green or black. She doesn’t mind that I consider her
taste to be bittersweet at times. She knows that tea–
sweet tea and her–I love: variety, herbal and otherwise.
I asked her once why she always licks the tea off my lips
and she said because it tasted sweeter, richer, better
after being tasted by me. I understood. —"Sweet Tea" by Anondra “Kat” Williams
- Bess: need to share something with y'all before I tell anyone else
- Sarah: *drumrolls*
- Bess: Are any of y'all squeamish about blood?
- Sarah: oh god you're either menstrual or you broke something
- Bess: NO I'M FINE
- Bess: So I'm drunk, but dammit I'm gonna wash my makeup off. I start and I splash water on my face and kinda bop my nose. It doesn't hurt or anything, but I've got my eyes closed since I'm about to start soaping up.
- Sarah: oh god is this another nosebleed selfie
- Bess: I'm kinda just going all over and then my lip feels warm and I open my eyes and I've basically smeared blood + Clinique face wash ALL OVER MY FACE.
- Bess: It looked like I murdered someone.
- Sarah: hahahahaha omg
- Bess: No selfie tho, it was grosser than usual.